TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer valid from 12:01am Thursday, November 19th 2020 through to and including Wednesday, December 30th 2020 at 11:59 pm (“The Promotion Period”).
- The promotion is available to Digicel’s customers in the following participating markets: New Zealand, Australia and USA (Diaspora markets).
- There are 3 eligiblity avenues for SP Diaspora customers to qualify for the “Top Up & Win” promotion, drawn weekly:
- Customers who purchase a $20 top up or more through stores in NZ and Aust and using the IVR numbers 1800 067 162 (Australia) or 0800 344 4235(NZ) to send top up to Digicel customers in the Pacific will go in the draw.
- Customers who purchase a Digicel online top up of $20 or more using www.digicelinternational.com
- Customers who purchase a Digicel Top Up $20 or more using the Digicel International App (available on Apple or Play stores)
- The draw will be conducted every Friday and 6 entries will be selected from customers who purchase the $20 top up or more from stores or online based in NZ, Aust or USA(selected from online top ups only). The sender or customer who purchase the top up will win:
- US$200 cash
The Digicel customer in the Pacific who received the top up sent by the 6 winners above will also win:
- US$100 Free Credit (or local currency equivalent)
- Top Up & Win promotion weekly prize breakdown is provided in the table below:
- When customers dial 1800 067 162 (Australia) or 0800 344 4235(NZ) to send top up to the Pacific, the Digicel IVR system will ask customers to enter their contact number to go in the weekly draw. The IVR will generate a report at midnight every Thursday that will show the B number that received the top up in the pacific, the denomination of the top up and also the number of the person who sent the top up. For Customers who purchase online top up at www.digicelinternational.com already have their personal details when they registered for an online account. These details will also go in the draw:
- The Diaspora team will send the list of winners every Friday to local marketing team who will then contact the local winners about their free credit. The Diaspora team in NZ and Aust will advise the cash winners who send the top up.
- Digicel will perform the requisite verifications prior to contacting each winner to ensure they are not Digicel employees, dealer principals or employees of any of our affiliated companies, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, dealers, distributors, or anyone else connected with this promotion and their immediate family members and household members who are not eligible for entry. For these purposes immediate family members are spouses, parents, siblings and children.
- Results for the draw will also be posted on Digicel Facebook for each market. The winner may be contacted to participate in promotional activities in connection with this Promotion. By entering the Promotion, the prize winner consents to the use of their name, likeness, image and photograph for any and all programming and/or promotional or advertising purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media and formats used by us or our agencies, without further compensation, throughout the entire world in perpetuity. If a winner refuses to do so, they forfeit their right to claim the prize.
- Digicel will not be responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in network connections or hardware or software; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part; or (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this promotion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time vary the terms of the promotion, to amend its terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion. In any of these events, notice will be given via media advertisements or messages to subscribers and will be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, safety or proper play of the promotion. In such event, Digicel hereby specifically reserve the right (but not the obligation) to award some other prize hereunder by means of a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up until the time of the impairment.